Sunday, June 1, 2008

3 post Sunday...

Ok 3rd post today! Make sure you keep reading to see them all...

We spent the afternoon in the pool (cleared my sinuses right up). Then tonight we went to our very first neighborhood street party... It was GREAT! I had NO idea there were SO many kids on our street! There is even a house with 7 kids! WOW!

Dad getting me use to the pool... I started kicking in the pool today... I think I'm getting the hang of this swimming thing!


Here is my great new float! I love that it has some shade!


Just lounging...


Mom let me try watermelon in the pool... it was really good!


I'm fascinated by this fountain thing! Is that always there?


Then we got dried off and went down to the neighborhood party... it was SO much fun! I got to meet neighbors and I got to suck on a peach!

Mom and dad switched off carrying me...

No comments: