Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm 6 months old!!

"Happy 1/2 birthday to me... Happy 1/2 birthday to me... Happy 1/2 birthday to meeee... Happy 1/2 birthday to me!!!"

Can you believe I'm 6 months old? There are a lot of pictures here... we ended up having 3 costume changes today...

Outfit 1: Mom put this on me first, but we decided it was too big to wear to the park...


Naked baby with a bow...


GCS Mom's League met today at a park and I got to see all my friends again... it was SO hot, but nice to see Bella, Maddison, Will and all the twins!!!


I got to swing on my FIRST SWING!!! It was like a big game of peekabo!


Can you see my eyes smiling?



Mom's starting to look a little tan... we've been spending lots of time in the pool...


Outfit #3... Daddy, Mommy & I went to dinner with mommy's friend Mary and her husband Adam... they are expecting a little girl named Mallory Elyse at the end of August... I can't wait to play with her!!!

See I'm starting to look weird without a bow!


Ahhh... that's better!


I'm mastering sticking my tongue out... mommy thinks it's REALLY funny!



Mom stood me up just to get a picture of my skirt... but when she moved me to the floor to take a picture... I stood all by myself! Amazing! It's my new trick! Don't I look proud of myself?

See me swooshing my skirt...


Daddy thinks I look like an angel in this picture...





Thanks for reading my blog y'all! I've really enjoyed sharing the past 6 months with everyone! Stay tuned!

No comments: