Friday, February 13, 2009

2nd Post: Lucky 07's Valentine Party

We started this morning with adventures in mommy's drawers... Mommy was amazed that I knew exactly what to do with her headbands...


I even put on more than one at a time...


Our friends Katie & Hudson hosted our Lucky 07's Valentines Party today... Katie did a FANTASTIC job on the decorations... there were even heart shaped ice cubes with fruit in them!!


How beautiful is all that food?


Unfortunately, mommy and I weren't quite up for eating yet...


Here's the one picture mommy got of me... I wasn't in the best of moods so she put her camera away and gave me love...


Carter was obsessed with the balloons... he even took a few home...


Here's my man Hudson... isn't he cute?


Surrounded by his jungle friends...


Here's a picture of everyone... look at how happy all the mommies are! (can you spot me?)


As usual after one of the Lucky 07's playdates... I was all played out! I took a 3 hour nap when we got home...


I was cuddly and sweet after dinner tonight sitting on the couch with mommy...


Who's ready for bed?

No comments: