Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Party Fun...

I started my day on the swing... enjoying the sun and the wind...


Then I ate some cheerios...


and fed some to the dog...


After I quick morning nap, mom announced I was going to Addison's birthday party!!!


Mom is really enjoying doing these impromptu photo shoots with her new camera...


Look two Milla's! Can you imagine???


Mom says this is my chubby girl photo... not a great angle for me...


Ahhh... much better!


Once I got to the party I was thrilled to see my Little Gym friends...


"Hmmm... what trouble can I get into here?"


I was not thrilled with the party hat...


Nate didn't mind quite as much...


Nate was so laid back for most of the party... he just hung out with his dad...


How cute am I in cupcakes?


Me and my buddy Addie...


Both my Addie friends and me... We three have become good friends...


I really enjoyed playing with her toys...


We are always into something... this time we were sharing a napkin...


How cute is Nate in hats?


The birthday girl!!


She liked mom's treats so she and I begged for more...


We're really good at sharing...


I was ready for another photo shoot when we got home...


I love my Kanaroo Climber...


Such a big girl!


This is the only place mom can get me to sit still long enough to take a picture...


I brought dad my favorite new book...


It's a book called "Cat" and has a squeaker in it...


Mom decided to take some pictures of my sweet dog Maggie...


She can't figure out when Maggie became an adult dog...


Mom still thinks of her like this...


Playing with her macro lens...


and depth of field...


Let me see your camera mom!


This is me laughing HARD!


Look at me and my pets...


Tonight we went to Cheesecake Factory and Barnes and Noble...


I got the entire patio to myself at Cheesecake Factory... SO much fun!


Here are a few videos...

I love my Snoopy and think he's a great slider...


Working on "Thank You" and "Uh Oh"...


and "Bye Bye"

1 comment:

Blanca Pemberton said...

what kind of camera are you using?han