Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Kitty!

Today Papa and Grandma Kitty came over for a play date. We went to the mall, ate chick-fil-a (I love chicken nuggets), shopped at Gymboree (yay Gymbucks!) and I got to show off my skills at the play area...


"Here Piggy Piggy..."


Papa was nice enough to help me down the slide a few times (mom worries about me falling off the steps on the back)...


Aren't we cute?


Before we left the mall I showed them my skills on the interactive mat... it's so much fun!


Tonight we went to Abuelo's to celebrate Grandma Kitty's birthday... she kept me entertained in the car with her purse and treats...


I even got a balloon from the table next to us at dinner...


Here is the birthday cake mommy made for Grandma Kitty...


and here is the birthday girl! Happy Birthday Grandma Kitty!


This was my reaction when I spotted the birthday cake (mom had been hiding it)...


Daddy and I have so much fun together!


Caught in the middle of being tickled...


Grandma Kitty helped me tie my balloon to me so I could take it around the house without tripping over it...


Here's a picture of the whole outfit... mommy is pretty glad for this last cold front... I get to wear some of my super cute winter outfits one more time...


Playing peek-a-boo with Grandma and Papa while we ate cake...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Adorable dress! I just love leopard!! Very feisty:)