Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sunday...

I have become quite the snuggle bug lately... something mom always worried about when I didn't like to be held as a 6 month old... I especially like to cuddle if you are wearing something soft or if you have snacks... mom had cornflakes for breakfast...


Mom wants to know when she got crow's feet? I told her it's because she's been smiling and laughing so much at me this past year...


I've been eating A LOT this weekend! For lunch today I ate a container of baby food (yes sometimes mom still resorts to baby food), some craisins and mom let me self-feed a protein granola bar... I was a MESS when I was done! Mom decided to just strip me down and was my face... I was having so much fun we made it a water party!!


Trying to get daddy wet!


I was really concentrating on this water stuff...


Can we do this every day mom?


Our field trip today was to Boomerangs. It's an inflatable place by our house and daddy had never been...

Getting my sea legs... I wasn't afraid at ALL this time (normally I'm a little nervous at first, but I'm becoming a pro)...


"I'm gonna get you daddy..."


"Ruff ruff.."


Daddy and I checked out the big kids going down the slide...


The downside of Boomerangs is that they don't encourage mommies and daddies to participate the way Jump for Fun does... they actually say no one over 14 is allowed in the inflatables...

Have I ever mentioned that my daddy is a rule breaker?


I think I look to innocent to be a rule breaker myself...


Breaking the rules... breaking the rules...


But how could daddy resist this smile? We did finally get caught after the third slide... mommy says we'll take daddy to Jump for Fun next time.


In case you were wondering how tall I am now...


"SO BIG!"


Too big to go through this tiny hole...


Ahh that's better...


Since it turned out to be a beautiful day, we made a stop at the park...


Emerson... watch out... I did a little pole swinging/dancing today too...


This is the park with a lot of ducks... so we went to feed them... mom forgot the old bread so we fed them Annie's Cheddar Bunnies... nothing like organic snacks for my duck friends!

Look at what a big girl I am now (I don't like holding hands)...


Daddy held me so I didn't run into the pond... but I didn't mind...


I kinda like my daddy (and he protected me from the goose)...


Once again, where there is cereal... there is a cuddly Milla! My favorite cereals right now are Honey Nut Cheerios, Chocolate Mini Wheats, Corn Chex and Cornflakes... I guess I'm just a little corny! HA!

No comments: