Monday, February 2, 2009

Music Class & Botanical Gardens...

This morning mommy took me to my first Rhythm Makers class at Master's Touch, she figures with my dancing and love of my bells that maybe a music class would be a good fit.


Here I am sporting outfit 1 of Valentine's outfits... I have at least 14 Valentine's related outfits, so mom is going to make sure we get all of them worn in the next two weeks...


Mom loves that I'm just shining in this picture...


Mom wasn't sure how the mom's would feel about her snapping pictures during class so she only took a couple... here I am with the big drum...


and dancing the cha-cha with mommy...


Here is my teacher and Hudson! Remember Hudson from my playgroup? He's in my class too...


At the end of the class I got a sticker! I left it on long enough for mom to snap this picture and then I tried to eat it...


After class mom remembered that the Botanical Gardens were right around the corner so we went for a visit...

How beautiful is this?


Look how tiny I am compared to the park...


All this to explore and I picked up a rock...


Until I saw the stairs...


I was determined to climb these stairs...


I made it to the top!


See mommy's pretty bow she made me! This is her favorite size bow now... I don't mess with it and it sits perfectly on my pebbles ponytail...


Look! I see my shadow and it's Groundhog Day... must mean there's 6 more weeks of winter (my fingers are still crossed for snow, last year it was in March!)...


Koi fish!!!


Trying to pull up on the chain...


Can I swing on it?


How about I just pick some flowers?


Here I go running... (mom is so scared when I do this because she's convinced I'm going to go get in the water...)


See how much freedom she lets me have!


There's a pretty park right next to the Botanical Gardens...


Did you notice how dirty my knees are? That's from falling in mud...


One quick pic from this afternoon... Madeline's mom Jennifer called mommy today and we realized we were right across the street from each other shopping so we went to join them... Madeline and I had a great time shopping!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Milla has got to be the best little shopper. My Madeline is a wild girl!