Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Happy Valentine's Weekend!!!

I can't believe it's over! All my Valentine's clothes can now retire and mommy says we have TOO much chocolate at the house (couldn't possibly be true!)...

Saturday morning mommy found that daddy had caved in and taken me out to swing when she went to go pick up breakfast... it was cold and daddy kept trying to persuade me that I didn't want to swing, but he finally found my warmest boots, my warmest hat and took me out... I think my leopard boots look great with my cow pjs...


After breakfast I headed right back out... Maggie loves when I go out to swing because it means someone is probably going to play fetch with her too...


I demand to swing so much right now that mom has started leaving the back door open, going in the house and doing things and then coming back out to push me again... I really am a relentless swinger!


Saturday night we loaded up and went to Uncle Julios for our Valentine Dinner (mom and dad always celebrate special occasions at Uncle Julios... they even went there the night they got engaged)...

Ok... I kind of look like a ragamuffin in this picture... I guess mom is going to have to start really combing my hair... it was windy...


Here are mommy and daddy...


Working on my art with guacamole on my face...


After I went to bed daddy got his Valentine present... kind of an odd present when you see it like this...



But doesn't this look good? Mom busted out the fondue pot and made chocolate fondue...


Dad loved it!


Mommy got the exact gift she had wanted... she actually asked daddy last month how many occasions she'd have to give up to have it... she got a new Canon Rebel XS! Woo hoo! This means my pictures are going to start looking even BETTER!


Today mom wanted to show daddy this neighborhood that our friend Katie and Hudson live in because she likes it and wants to move someday... funny enough the minute we turned into the neighborhood dad said "we looked at this neighborhood when we moved to our current house and decided it was too far away"... I was really disappointed to hear that Hudson and I could have been neighbors, but it really was too far away back then with mom's commute to Carrollton...

So since we were there and there were swings...


When mom was pregnant with me she called me "Bumble Bean" and she saw a picture of this guy and vowed to find this bumblebee and have my picture taken on him... she was SHOCKED to see him today! I'm sure he's not a one of a kind or anything, but he's the first we've found...


I was a little nervous sitting on him by myself...


But mom got one picture (we'll try again when I feel a little braver)...


And mom and I got a picture together... she had fun rocking me...


Dad I went down the big slide...


Look how happy we are!


This week will be another busy week... music class, Little Gym, board meetings and indoor SWIMMING with playgroup on Friday... Check back in for lots of pictures!

No comments: