Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy's Sweetheart...

Today I sported two Valentine's outfits...

My "Snuggle Bug" pjs... (aren't they cute?)



"Mom I'm watching Jack... no time for pictures..."


"Hello can we work on my riding skills instead of taking pictures right now..."


So I have this love/hate relationship with the space heater... I love to push the button, but I'm totally afraid of it when it turns on...


Someone asked mom the other day if she thought my eyes would stay blue... seriously? Look how blue my eyes are... they aren't changing!


One of my new favorite activities is to draw on my doodle pro... mom promises she's going to get me a Aquadoodle soon...


My second Valentine shirt says "daddy's Sweet Heart" on it... daddy had a big smile on his face when he saw me in it this morning...


"Here Maggie... Fetch!"


See you can read my shirt in this picture... cute huh?


This is how dangerous I am with the pool... that's how mom had to catch me before I fell in.


Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with the backyard? If it's daylight and I'm awake and at home... it's the ONLY place I want to be... this was 2 seconds after coming in with mommy and I was already crying to go back outside... Anyone have any diversion suggestions for mommy? She's very worried that she's going to be hanging out in the backyard all summer in the 100 degree temperatures...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

No diversion tactics because our back yard is a no man zone but we do have that shirt:) Too fun.