Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Teething Monster...

Mom says I haven't been the same since the stomach bug... as soon as I started feeling better from that mom saw my other two molars poking through the skin... mom says I'm officially a Teething Monster...

Mom caught me doing something I never do today... sitting down and watching tv... I'm usually so on the go I just stop and see what song is playing and keep moving...


Mom has decided to start a new tactic with this swinging thing... swing as often as possible on her schedule so I don't demand to go swing... The truth is I'm now getting bored with swinging (her plan must be working)...


"Can I get out now?" (mom is now wondering what my next fixation will be...)


See how serious the Teething Monster will be? (Nana those are my new shoes - Thank You!)


Little Gym - YAY! The Teething Monster suddenly got happy when we got to Little Gym...


Look dad... I played with a football!


I was determined to carry two...


And teeth on it too...


This is everyone's favorite ball... it's a bumpy ball and Little Gym says they can't figure out a way to reorder them...


"It's time to put the balls away"... I actually put them away now! Such a big girl!


A few months ago Sami seemed SO much older than me... now we run around together like the best of friends... she's going to be a big sister!

2 comments:

The Guerra Girls said...

I knew my shirt would look super cute on you, too! I love butterflies!! :)

Little April said...

teething never fun:) My son loved the little gym also. she is such a cutie!