Thursday, February 26, 2009

Overalls Yall!

First mom needs to show off some craftiness... Bakerella posted instructions for these the other day and since Grandma Kitty's birthday is this weekend, mom had to give them a try... she's not super pleased with the way they turned out... but Grandma Kitty was smiling ear to ear when she saw them...



This morning I was a little sleepy when mommy and daddy were getting ready for the day so I crashed on Maggie's bed... it's the perfect size!


Watching Jack's Big Music Show with my Chex...


"This is the life!"


I'm getting much better about eating out of a bowl without tipping them over (and if I do... Maggie's always there to clean up)...


Doing my stretches...


Mom picked up this adorable overall dress at OshKosh the other day...


Since it was almost 90 degrees today... it was the perfect time to debut some of my spring wear...


Mom took me to the park before it got too hot... we had a Sonic picnic and I was off to play...


This little guy "Peanut" was the highlight of the park!


But I found some time to explore too... Notice mom solved the skinned knee dilemma... Baby Legs...


Too bad neither of us speak very good English... I know he was trying to tell me something... I introduced myself as "Mimi" to him... Mom thinks this is what I'm going to call myself at first (pretty close to Milla)...


This was the moment mom realized that I have grown my wings... I left her FAR behind me and took off to chase the kids and the dog...


Look... the big kids are actually treating me like a "kid" and not a baby... AMAZING!


All tuckered out! I was pooped and sweaty!


Grandma Kitty and Papa arrived this evening in time for Thursday night pizza and Papa had to try out mommy's new camera...

He's pretty good huh? (check out ALL my curls!!!)


Happy mommy & baby!!! :)

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

You did a great job on the hello kitty cake pops! I saw that on her site and loved them!

OK now I am craving cake pops.

Frugal Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.