Sunday, February 1, 2009

My New Slide

So mom had some Christmas money left over and she decided it was time to spend it on me... We took Jenny's suggestion and went and bought a Kangaroo Climber...


First mommy had daddy set it up outside...


I checked it out...


Took my first slide...


Climbed through the door...


Then mom realized that if we kept it outside she was never going to get to be inside again and there is a cold front coming (and there is still not a fence around the pool and I quickly climb the stairs and head straight for the pool when I'm outside)...

So mom asked dad do disassemble it and reassemble it inside (dad's a good guy)...

Once we got it set up inside Callie wanted to check it out...


Daddy helped me figure out how to climb up the slide...


and I enjoyed opening and closing the door...


SO fun! I have my own fort now!


Daddy is in charge of the vacuuming at our house and today I thought I would help him...


I held the cord for him and followed him around, but I got tangled up...


He had to stop and untangle me... crazy that I use to be afraid of the sound of the vacuum and now I follow it around...


We play with my megablocks almost every night... it's my wind down cue that bath time is coming...


Here are 4 videos from this evening...

I started twirling on Thursday and mom has been trying to capture it on film ever since... here are two videos of me twirling... sorry they are so short...




Amazingly I've only had my slide for a day and I've already figured out how to climb up the slide and slide back down...


Yes, I have had a few pretty big falls today, but I've recovered well from all of them and I'm pretty tough!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That slide is the best...well worth the money! Ours is inside too and the little steps on the side of it make for fun sippy cup holders:)or as a side table for random stuff. Oh and Bel likes to hide stuff underneath the inside ledge so keep a lookout for the remotes and your phone/keys. Just fyi:)