Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!

We started this morning at Jump for Fun...

Trying to find my "jump legs"...


Maybe I'll just stay on my butt for now...


A ball! YAY!


Chheeezzzeee...


Playing with the fire engine...


Alright I found my "jump legs"... Jump for Fun was much more fun than a couple of weeks ago...


One of the things that made it the most fun was mom got brave and took me down the big slides... yes she threw me on her hip and climbed up the ladder, not once, not twice, but 4 times!


Here's the view from the top...


and us at the bottom...


On the 4th trip we had Cyndi take pictures...


Can you tell how much fun I had?


Mom thinks I'm going to look like Natalie when I get older... she's one of my favorite older kids to watch...


This afternoon we met Jennifer, Madeline, Will & Katelyn at the library... it had gotten pretty warm outside so mom threw a skirt on me... first she tried on an 18 month skirt (it fell off of me), then mom tried a 12 month skirt (it fell off me)... so I ended up wearing a 9 month skirt... rolled over once! Man I'm a skinny minny! (see my new WeeSqueak sandals)...


Here I go climbing on the furniture again...


Madeline and I enjoyed some snacks together...


Check us both out... we're playing...


As we were leaving I practiced climbing the stairs...


When I got home daddy took care of me so mommy could get ready for her big anniversary date...


Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!! 3 years! Woo hoo!


Here's the free dessert they got (sorry the picture is flipped, it's a picasa error)...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We enjoyed hanging out at the library! Madeline sure needs a new pair of squeky shoes when we got home she wanted to put her old one's on and she danced around.