Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quick post...

Let's see what did I do today...

Well I went out to swing 4 times... Callie came out with us one of those times... this was her first trip outside EVER! She really liked it.


We went to Little Gym and I was finally brave enough to get on the parachute... it still kind of freaked me out, but at least I attempted it...


My friend Addison started WALKING! Mommy was so excited to see her go!


You can tell Addison is pretty excited too!


You may wonder why I've been sporting the Pebbles look so much lately... well this is why... I have a TON of hair! When it's humid outside (like today)... it's a curly MESS!


Back to the pebbles look and at the play area at the mall (definitely one of my favorite places)...


I'm such a big girl now that mom can actually sit on the bench and just watch me play...


Can you tell how proud I am of my climbing skills? If you blow this pic up you can see my new bottom molar...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah for a fun day! Bella just got molar number 4 so hopefully we are done for a little bit!! I hope Milla gets a teething free week soon!