Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2nd Post:: Little Gym Graduation

Today I sported a shirt that my Aunt Kathy gave me at Thanksgiving.. it says "Hugs, Kisses & Rock N' Roll"... TOO COOL!


Mom took me outside to do a little photo shoot before Little Gym...


She was really surprised that I know how to go down this step now without falling... I still hesitate a little, but I don't fall very often anymore.


Every time I heard a car go by I would wave... I do this funny little bent over sneaky wave when I want to look cute...


"When can I cross the street on my own?"


"Come on mom let's go inside and get ready for Little Gym..."


She said one more smile, so I gave her a cheesy one...


Today was graduation day at Little Gym... me and all my friends are staying in the same class next semester (which begins next week) so it wasn't as exciting as my last graduation in November... mommy says that looking at those graduation pictures made her sad and proud... she never realizes how fast I'm growing up until she sees pictures from just a few months ago... back then I couldn't walk, I didn't talk much, and I was still mastering crawling... I have come a LONG way!

See I'm not afraid of the parachute anymore...


I'll even ride on top of it...


They sang our ABC's to us while we went around in a circle...


"Mommy did I learn how to jump rope this semester and I just don't remember?"


This is something I got really good at this semester... hanging from the bars...


Miss Natalie was really impressed to see me supporting myself like this...


This is my sweet teacher Miss Natalie... I give her a hard time, but I love her very much...


So much that I'll let her do a flip with me!


Although I was pretty surprised when I realized mommy wasn't there to grab me (because she was taking a picture)...


Yay! A picture of mommy & me where we are both smiling and looking at the camera!


When the other kids were getting their medals, I decided I wanted to do the obstacle course...


I did the whole thing by myself...


Here I am getting my medal (and worrying that Miss Natalie was going to flip me again)...


We tried to take a class picture, but it didn't work out very well...


Mom tried to get a picture of me with my medal... this too was not a success...


But I do still love the balls...


I was the very first one to put mine away today! Mom was SO proud!

1 comment:

*JOY* said...

yey Milla from graduating!