Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mommy's New Camera...

We started the day with a GCS Mom's League Board meeting... mom likes me to look sassy for the meetings...

Think she did a good job?


I was so excited when I got there and saw there were lots of toys!


and a ball pit!


This afternoon we were so excited when Mommy's new Rebel XS arrived! Mom decided it was time for a photo shoot...

Mom found her kind of finger paints at the store... Crayola makes a product called Color Wonder
makers and paints, they only work on the specified paper and the finger paints don't make any mess at all! Awesome!

Let's get started...


Daddy was there to help...


Look how bright these colors are...


Here is our finished masterpiece...


This is so much fun!


and it tastes good too! (Totally Toddler moment)...


Mom wanted Maggie to finger paint too... I guess it's nose paint...


She was a good sport about it...


Here's her nose print...


Mom found my Color Wonder markers too...


I used them as drumsticks...


Dad grabbed the camera and took some macro shots (his favorite)...

Check out my molar!


The many faces of Milla...





Mom grabbed it back again and got this one...


Then she noticed that Maggie and Snoopy were cuddling...


In the same position...


I'm really starting to like to play dress up and I found mommy's purse from dinner last night...


Conquering my fort...


Daddy was trying to get me to smile at mommy...


So he hung me upside down...


"Ok mom I'm done with this photo shoot... put me to bed..."


We're going to start doing more and more flashback photos... here I am one year ago today... crazy huh?

1 comment:

*JOY* said...

I can't get over how fast she is growing!