Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Busy Weekend...

SATURDAY

It's official... all I want to do is go to the park, hang out outside and go on rides in my wagon... Mom is considering getting me a tent and just letting me live outside.

Saturday it was beautiful outside so we went to Dove Park

Notice another Valentine shirt... and this time it has a cupcake!


"Can we swing first..."


Look mommy's swinging too!



Look tandem sliding with daddy...


This is mommy's new favorite picture of daddy and I... you can see how much we love each other..


Just chillin'...


Let's go daddy...


Can we just stay here forever?


Look... daddy can fly!


This slide was way too big for me to go by myself...


I'm so ready to master the monkey bars!


Here is mommy and I at the top of the tunnel slide...


Right before she sent me down...


Check me out... I'm putting on a show...


Daddy and I enjoyed swinging together too...


This video is to show off my squeaking shoes... I know some of yall were worried when I posted that mom lost me at the mall... well these squeaky shoes help her keep track of me...

Once we got home, I was ready to go right back outside...


Daddy even let me splash in the kiddie pool (hot tub)...


SATURDAY NIGHT
Friday I turned 14 months old! Which means it's time to celebrate with pizookie at BJ's Brewery...

Look at my crazy curls!


Here we are waiting for our table... I always find ways to amuse myself...


I'm really getting good at coloring...


After dinner we went to a birthday party for mom & dad's friend Lyn... it was the first time we had seen the Tribe in a long time...

I was pretty clingy at first, I just wanted to hang out with daddy (and his friend Ru)...


After I saw that Lyn had doggies I warmed up...


Her doggies aren't as well behaved as Maggie so I had to play with them through the door...


"Please can they come in and play..."


Hanging out with dad towards the end of the night...


SUNDAY
Today we took daddy back to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens, it's such a fun place...


I love swinging on the chains...


and watching the waterfalls...


oh and going up and down the bridges...


Daddy showed me the koi fish again...


and mommy let me play in the waterfall... I have NO fear!


This is such a fun park!


I'm really enjoying swinging these days...


If you blow up this picture you can see my new molars...


Daddy loves to swing me high...


Mommy did a great job at getting pictures of me and daddy this weekend...


Check out how big this tunnel is!


I was really ready to climb this spiderweb all on my own, but daddy said he had to help...


Look how much fun we are having!

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

I am wearing that same cupcake shirt to school tomorrow!! :)