Friday, February 20, 2009

Swimming!

Today our playgroup got together with the other 2007 playgroup and went swimming at Aquakids, this was my first swimming adventure since last summer...

Here's the last time I was in the pool...


First of all how cute is my new swim diaper? These are great... they are machine washable and have cute matching tops... Ultimate Swim Diaper


Where did all my fat rolls go?


Today I got to sport my new Gymboree swimsuit... SO cute!


See the skirt in the back...


Lots of room to grow...


Teething on my kangaroo climber...


I'm starting to react to the word "smile"...


This is a common scene at our house... mom wouldn't let me go out and play because it was 40 degrees and I was in a swimsuit!


"Can I see your camera mom?"


Since it was so cold, it was time to to cover up...


"Ok I'm not impressed yet..."


A lego table and my friend Hudson... ok this is getting better...


Here's everyone swimming... but notice I'm not there...


I preferred playing with the balls on the side of the pool...


Thinking about going back in the water...


I was much happier once I was dressed...


I begged for this little duck at the front desk... it's a puppy duck and I held it the entire way home...


After lunch and a bottle and a 3 hour nap... I woke up with a head full of curls...


That's what chlorine and humidity do to me...


Look at all of them!


"Cheese"...


Mommy loves this picture because it's me and my blankie... I love my blankie.


Look Nana, see how much I love my snoopy?


Typical Friday night at our house...


Just hanging out on the bed with Maggie after dinner...


Callie says mom never takes pictures of her, so mom took one tonight...


My newest skill is saying "thank you"... I've gotten the pronunciation to the point that people in public say "you're welcome" when I say it... Mom is finding it hard to get it on video though... here's her first attempt... there will be more... I've also mastered "uh oh" any time I drop something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are happy that Milla and Maggie love Snoopy. Love that "thank you" video and how cool are you in that new swimsuit! Love, Nana & Granddad.