Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Ridiculously Cute Outfit for Running Errands...

So mom is really struggling with my new spring clothes being too big and being bored with my old stuff, so she's trying to mix it up a bit. Today was 81 degrees, so mom decided a new skirt was in order (I'll be wearing a lot more skirts this year... even though mommy is petrified of skinned knees)... the result was this super cute outfit...

I kind of look like Milla the Godzilla about to crush a pink school bus full of kids in this picture... Grrroooowwwlll...



Mom loves to take me outside for photo shoots... she says the light is much better... I think it's because I smile more when I'm outside...


Yesterday Miss Rita was outside and I was convinced she was out there again and kept waving over to her yard...


All dressed up and no where to go!


This is where the photo shoot went horribly wrong... mommy saw me fall... freaked out (worried about skinned knees) and ran down the stairs to swoop me up (notice my pleading hands)...

...when she did, the new camera BONKED me in the head! It even left a little welt... mom was sure it was going to bleed and she was going to be responsible for my first stitch, but it turned out ok.

I did get a few magic m&ms for being so brave... has mom told you about magic m&ms?

For some reason when I fall and hurt myself (which seems to happen a lot lately)... all it takes is 1 or 2 m&ms and I totally forget my pain... seriously... it works every time!

No comments: