Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching Up...

Mom says she was working on Mom's League stuff last night and didn't get a chance to post, so today we are playing catch up.

So we start at Wednesday night after the zoo...

Mom had a good laugh at where I decided I wanted to read my favorite book...


"What mommy? Am I funny?"


Then I decided to read my dog book on the dog... notice it's the golden retriever page.


THURSDAY

Back to Toddler Time at the library... mom has to figure this out... she doesn't want the flash to distract the librarian, but I don't sit still long enough for her to capture a picture without the flash on.


This one is better... me cruising the aisles...


Thursday afternoon mom had to go to the doctor and I did what I haven't done in 6 months... pooped in public... mom was so amazed she took a picture...

Don't I look ashamed? (it is a good shot of another of my many Valentine themed outfits)


They didn't have a changing table so mom had to take me into one of the exam rooms...


FRIDAY

This morning we had GCS Mom's League meeting...

I was VERY concerned that I was going to end up in daycare again...
(and yet another Valentines outfit)


Then mom told me that I was actually just going to be a greeter today...


I was a great little helper, smiling at everyone and helping them find their name tags. Much more fun than daycare!


During the speaker I hung out in my stroller and ate some breakfast...


and when I couldn't sit still any longer mom let me walk the hallway...


This is SO much more fun!


My friends Kyla and Nora stayed out of daycare too...


Eventually Bella came out to play, she did GREAT in daycare...


After a nice long nap, we went to the mall and I got to play at the bookstore (although it looks like a toy store)...


See how far I stray now... I have no fear! Mom says she lost me at least four times today and her heart sinks every time.


Here I am petting the horsey...

No comments: