Monday, August 17, 2009

ASI Gymnastics & Daddy Shenanigans...

This morning mom & I went and did something different. We did a Mommy & Me gymnastics class at ASI Gymnastics in Keller. This is a BIG gymnastics gym and it's definitely different than Little Gym, but we think it's a good fit...


Unfortunately, one draw back is a lack of cameras... mom definitely doesn't feel comfortable taking her camera out on the floor, maybe she'll warm up to it in a couple of weeks...


There's a great staircase I loved to climb on before class and you can see the foam pit on the other side... that was DEFINITELY my favorite part of the class.


What is it about my Kangaroo Climber that gets the BEST smiles & smirks out of me?


I just love it...


Oh and Yo Gabba Gabba on tv doesn't hurt either...


"I'm comin' down mom"...


You want to see the shirt mom made me for class today?


Perfect huh?


Hanging from my "bars"...


No fear...


This is toddler bliss!


What if I had 2 Kangaroo Climbers mom? Then we could connect them?


Ok I'll keep dreaming...


Tonight's activity with daddy... sliding around the house on a beach towel...



and being a baby burrito!


Mom gave me yogurt at dinner...


She told me it was melted ice cream...


All done!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We tell Madeline yogurt is ice cream too!

We need to get the girls together soon!