Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Park, Preschool & Mall Playground...

Mom walked outside this morning and deemed it cool enough to brave the park in August... YIPPEE!

Off to Parr Park we went... I cheer "yay" and clap when we pull in the parking lot...


I had no problem remembering what to do...


Still totally fearless...


I even wanted to swing (something I wasn't really enjoying in the Spring)...



The park is right by DFW Airport so we got to see lots of planes...


I saw some boys going down the BIG slide that gave me trouble in the spring (I kept flipping on it), so I decided to give it a try...


"Can I go down Bubba style mom?"


"Maybe that's not such a good idea..."


Here I come!


Have you noticed my new sippy? It's Minnie Mouse and doesn't have a straw... for some reason tilt sippies were kind of hard for me until now, but I finally mastered it...


After the park we headed over to preschool to drop off some paperwork. Mom forgot her camera in the car (she thought it would be a quick visit) but the teachers let me roam around the entire preschool and play! I was all alone in the preschool and explored all of the rooms... mom thinks it was a great introduction to the school for me. Classes start in 3 weeks!

After a short nap, we headed to the mall to play & ride the mini carousel (no pictures from the play area, mom got into an argument with a 10 year old who called her a liar and she was too mad to take any pictures)...


But here I am enjoying my duck ride...

No comments: