Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jump for Fun w/ LG Friends...

This morning we headed to Jump for Fun with Addison and Bubba. Mom is amazed that I can now have a play date with 2 friends and know both of their names. I say "Bubba" and "Addie" when I see them (it warms mom's heart)...


Addison got brave and tried to go down the big slide backwards...


I made mom go down the slide with me the first time and then it was like something clicked in my brain and I remembered that I can do it alone...


Over...


and over again...


I smiled SO big every time I got to the bottom...


Carrie and Bubba went down too...


I also learned a new skill today... climbing the rock wall in the obstacle course. Mom helped me decide which "rock" to use, but I did the rest on my own...



Here we are all together...


Such happy toddlers!


Can you believe this is me and Addison last September? We've grown up SO much!


Keep reading for Part 3 of my Great Wolf Lodge adventure!

No comments: