Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Let's Jump with the Addies...

My new favorite thing to do in the morning when mommy is getting ready is swim in the "pool"...


This morning we met Addi T. & Addie M., before we even arrived I had mastered saying "Addi(e)" and kept saying it when I'd loose track of them...

Wild toddler girls on the loose!


I thought I wanted to go in this tunnel, but their tunnels are really dark... one of the rooms only has 3 lights in the entire room!


We decided to all go down the slide together...


Here we come!


As daddy said, I ended up being the gutter ball!


We found a little area that we could jump and tumble...


So fun!


Don't we look like we're having fun?


Lots of fun!


I actually did some of the toddler obstacle courses by myself today...


and revisited the doggie...


Sliding on my own!


When daddy got home tonight he took me on a ride around the house...


Kind of a maniacal smile!


Definitely the same kid huh? (June 08)...


My turn to push...


Amazing how much fun dad and I can have!



We decided to go swimming tonight & have some noodle fun...


I love my panda floaties!


The noodle keeps me up too...


Daddy made water come out of it...


This is summer!

No comments: