Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grapevine Mills w/ Minnie Mouse...

This morning I took Minnie to Grapevine Mills Mall to ride the carousel...


Her ear is such a good handle!


"Are you having fun Minnie?" (I'm now saying Minnie, which makes mom think she can teach me Rinny for her sister Rinny pretty soon... I'm still working on pronouncing the name Grant though... Rinny's soon to be son)...


Mom is thinking she needs to get the value pack at the carousel... I refuse to walk by it without riding...


Why would I? Its' WAY too much fun!


Tonight mom captured some really cute smiles from me while I was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...

This might be her new favorite picture of me...


Or this one...


I kept saying "Bubba" when I'd try to go down the slide on my tummy... Mom is calling it "Bubba Style"...


Ohhh...


This was our major purchase at the mall today... Pink Leopard Rain Boots! AWESOME!


"Are they cute dad?"

No comments: