Saturday, August 1, 2009

Little Gym Saturday...

Really Little Gym should just be called "swing on the bars" for me these days...


Oh how mom loves this expression...


Like my new shirt mom made me? It's a leopard heart that says Milla... there's not enough leopard print during the summer!


Daddy monkey & baby monkey...


Daddy helped me swing off the high bar...


You get MUCH more momentum going that way...


and we practiced my handstands...


One of the things I've learned from Yo Gabba Gabba is to say "throw" and "catch"... it definitely makes it easier to know when a ball is about to be thrown at you...


Dreaming of the junior olympics...


"Daddy are you proud of my monkey skills?"


I finally stopped swinging long enough to play with bubbles...


and to get stamps...


Toddler running...


Showing daddy my belly stamp...


I was such a sweet girl today...


"Where did my stamp go?" (whenever I have a question I do this with my hands now)


There it is!


There aren't many other pictures from the day because mommy isn't feeling well. We ordered take out and daddy put me to bed (thanks for giving mommy the night off)...

Before bed I checked out pictures of Bubba...


Happy girl!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Bubba is requesting a playdate soon!