Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little Gym with Grandma Kitty & Papa...

This morning I asked to try on mommy's oakleys...


Amazingly my head is so big that they actually fit!


Off to Saturday Little Gym ...


What a fun place to spend Saturday mornings!


Swinging on the bars with daddy...


and walking the beam (notice the kids in the back doing group activities)...


I don't need no group activities!


Mom calls me independent...


and sometimes stubborn...


I was SUPER excited when Grandma Kitty & Papa showed up... time to show off my tricks!


See Grandma Kitty in the background smiling at my swinging skills...


Daddy and I took a rest in the donut...


Thanks for the new shirt Grandma Kitty, it's super cute!


Rolling on the big donut with my teacher...





When it was ball time I immediately took the ball to Papa and said "catch"...


I love to play ball!


Thanks for joining me today at Little Gym Grandma Kitty & Papa!


It was fun!


Time to put up the balls...


Play with bubbles...


and get a stamp to go home (do you see me getting a stamp on my belly?)...


Lots more pictures to post tomorrow!

No comments: