Monday, August 10, 2009

Playdate with Bubba...

This morning Bubba (Nathan) and his mom came over for brunch & swimming...

I was excited to see him, but wasn't sure about him being in my Learning Tower!


Maggie was SO excited to meet Bubba! I think this is the first little boy that Maggie has met (her dream come true)... mom usually keeps her put up when friends come over, but since Nathan has puppies she got to play too...


Nathan conquered the Kangaroo Climber...


and I considered going down on my tummy too (I think my head is too big for me to go down on my tummy, I ended up chickening out)...


After brunch we headed out to finger paint...




It was Bubba's first time painting... he did GREAT!


I went to go visit my duck friend Grandma Kitty bought me...


After painting we moved on to sand...


and finally to popsicles in the pool...


After some swimming, we had a second round of popsicles...


"Bubba is your's as good as mine?"

and made another stop at the sand table before heading inside (bad idea... wet kids + sand = floors mom can't seem to get clean)...


After we got dry we headed to the playroom...


Mom was AMAZED at my sharing skills, I never got upset and I let Bubba play with all of my toys... I was a very gracious hostess!


This is what my hair looks like after swimming... something about the salt and chlorine causes my curls to really activate...


Tonight I showed off my circus act to daddy...

"Maggie, you are suppose to jump through the hoop"...


Watching my new favorite show...


Mom was so impressed with my hostess skills that she bought me a present today... Minnie Mouse! I'm in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...


Helping Minnie dance to "Hot Dog" at the end of the show...


What a fun day!


One last slide before bed...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We had a great time playing, Miss Milla!