Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LG Playgroup at Austin's...

I don't know why mom likes to take pictures of me in my pajamas during breakfast... she just thinks I'm cute eating my "breakfast in bed"...


After I finished breakfast, we headed over to Austin's house to play in his yard...


Bubba was there...


and so was Addison T.


We had sidewalk chalk...


and a great water table...


Dad, can we drain the sand from my table and turn it into a water table?


Bubba and I got in the pool...


and he gave me a great big hug!


Oh our parents are going to torture us with this picture when we are older!!!


We all sat down for a snack... well not Bubba... he was busy trying to run into the street...


Addiesyn & Austin practiced their sharing skills...


and Addison and I practiced our sharing skills in the pool...


Don't I look like a happy girl? I love turtles and frogs...


Mmmm... Koolaid Cooler... this is what summer is all about!


I startled myself a little when I landed on my bottom getting into the pool, mom was glad to see me finally sit in the pool though... I spent most of the playdate climbing in and out of the pool... but I was having fun, so mom didn't mind.


I tried to play the water hose like my kazoo...mom was not thrilled...


It was such a fun playdate and free for everyone!


Bubba giving hugs to Addison too...


Addie gives mommy the best smiles when she has her camera out... she's such a ham!


Addie and I played with the water table and tried to "eat" the water... it was comical...


Bubba and I took a turn at the water table too...


Ok I'm ready to head home...

No comments: