Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lil Gym & Daddy's Birthday!

First, the most important thing about my post today...

Happy Birthday Daddy!


As you can tell by his balloons, he's the big 4-0 today...


I really enjoyed his balloons!


Unfortunately, daddy had to work on his birthday so mom & I headed to Little Gym...


Oh how I love the bars...


Look at my crossed legs... remember when I use to cross my legs when I sat...


Too funny! Mom is still convinced I crawled a month late because I always had my feet crossed...


Ok back to class... I did participate a few times today...


But as soon as I lost interest I headed back to the bars...


One trip across the beam...


"Move mom"...


Trick #1 with Miss Natalie... I did a GREAT flip on the bar!




Trick #2... a big somersault over the big donut... Whoa!





Look how blue my eyes are... WOW!


I couldn't miss out on playing with the balls though!


One last round on the bars mom?


and then a tummy stamp...


Making a funny face after my nap...


So happy to see my daddy! He got off work early and was there to play with me!


Don't you think he's in great shape for 40?


We headed out to Freddy's for a fast birthday dinner...


Happy Birthday Daddy! Oh and happy 20 month birthday to me! Yesterday the greeter at Walmart asked mom how old I was and she said "almost 2"... her heart just about broke after she said it!

No comments: