Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Post Tuesday... Today!

We still have 50 pictures from Great Wolf Lodge to share, but mom doesn't want to get too behind so here are some pictures from today...

Today's theme: Operation Recovery!

Meet my new best friends... The Fresh Beat Band (mom is thinking I should go as Marina, the red head, for Halloween)...


The Fresh Beat Band has been performing little music videos all summer and I always dance to them... yesterday they premiered their new 30 minute show and I am HOOKED! (If you want to experience them watch this video)


I was so excited when they stayed on past their usual 30 second video...


Dancing...


Mommy already figured out the choreography in their closing song and I think it's SO cool when she does it...


Toodie wanted to dance too (Maggie was just observing)...


Callie wanted nothing to do with the Fresh Beats...


Still dancing! I watched 4 episodes today... like I said it was a recovery day and recovery days mean extra tv!


I finally grabbed a pillow between dance numbers and watched the show...


It takes A LOT to get a toddler to sit this still!


We headed to Grapevine Mills mall so mommy could walk a mile (yes the mall is a mile long) & I could ride the carousel...


Mom didn't have to help me at all today...


I gave my horsey pat pats...


and hugs before we left...


Keep reading for some of my Great Wolf Lodge adventures!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

What channel was it on? Madeline would love that.

Glad to know the mall is a mile long. We should meet up and do some stroller walking.