Friday, August 7, 2009

Sophia's Birthday & Grandma Kitty & Papa Arrive...

This morning's playdate with the Lucky 07's was a special one... it was Sophia's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday Sophia!

She had her birthday party at Antz in Your Pantz (luckily I pretty much stayed out of the sand room today)...


Mom thinks I should wear baby blue more often!


See my birthday party outfit... festive huh?


I love carrying around stuffed animals... they make me feel more comfortable in a new surrounding...


Where's Milla?


There she is!


Playing instruments with Addison & Maddison...


Just looking sassy...


All the girls hung out in the kitchen...


and then we went and colored...


Poor Eric, surrounded by girls!


Yay Birthday Parties!


Mom said we had to leave early because she had a surprise... Papa and Grandma Kitty had arrived!

We headed to lunch at Luby's...


and then went back to the house to read books...


I love Papa...


Grandma Kitty got me a duck... no seriously... she saw how much I loved Madeline's frog and decided I needed a duck lawn friend to put in my yard... isn't he cute?


Tonight after dinner I showed them my backpack for school... only 1 month until school starts!


Playing the kazoo for Papa...


We celebrated daddy's birthday with homemade cake tonight... didn't mom do a good job?


She even got candles!

No comments: