Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pool Day!!!

You can tell it's August in Texas! We hit the pool twice today!

Our first trip was to Madeline's house to play in her pool...


So much fun!


We had bath toys to play with...


and practiced our pouring skills...


and our sharing skills...


"This is fun mom"...


Madeline showed off her swimming skills...


Isn't she pretty...


and we enjoyed the sand table...


and riding...


I wanted to visit her frog...


Then I took Madeline to see the frog...


We are such sweet friends!


after swimming we stopped to color...


Don't we look innocent in this picture?


After a total toddler meltdown and a nice long nap... mom and I decided to spend the afternoon at home...


Which of course turned into a photo session...


This is how I like to watch tv... doesn't that seem like a big kid thing to do?


My new monkey skills on my Learning Tower... I like to use it as parallel bars!!


Oh and I ask "house, house" and want mom to put a towel on my tower so I have a fort...


So fun!


Trip to the pool #2... with mom and dad!


Dad is much more confident throwing me in the air with my life jacket...


I have totally mastered my slide...


Wheee!


We worked on my swimming too...


Mom never posts naked pictures of me... but she just couldn't resist when I had naked time this evening...


I even climbed my kangaroo climber naked... how funny is that?


My Millaism of the Day: Today I kept saying "Happy Happy"... every time something made me happy today I would say "Happy" and sometimes "Happy Baby"... It's the most delightful sound to mommy and daddy's ears!

No comments: