Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Happy Sunday...

After having such a busy Friday and Saturday we decided to have a lazy Sunday...

We started off the day watching gymnastics that mom recorded for me last night...


I was in gymnast heaven!


Swinging on my "bars"...


"How do they do that?"


Mom felt silly buying the ridiculously expensive program at the circus the other day, but this thing is worth it's weight in gold! I carry it around all over the house asking to look at the puppies and clowns... it's my new favorite book!


I also mastered the piggy back ride this weekend!


a little dress up before we headed out to get groceries...


I'm in love with putting on my rain boots (I can do it myself)...


After naptime smiles...


I still get a kick out of doing Ring Around the Rosie in my bed and I now can say "Ring, Rosie & Down"...


Then we headed to the office to spin on the chair (the room recently got de-cluttered and I can now play in there)...


Making silly faces and eating chocolate cookies...


I kept carrying around my "bag" as I was calling it and strutting... it was so funny to mom and dad!



another favorite these days, turning on and off the lights...


and doing handstands!


Mom decided we should pull out the megablocks and I actually knew how to build!



So proud of myself!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: