Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Gym & Mallory's 1st Birthday Party...

FRIDAY NIGHT

First, let's catch up on last night. Not too many pictures to share, we were having too much fun soaking up Jim's craziness before he leaves for Sweden...

I even got to wear a new dress to dinner...


Do you recognize the flowers? It's BJ's Brewery... YUMMY!


We got Jim a going away gift... a clown nose from the circus! He would be a great clown... he's SO funny! We had a great dinner and went shopping at ToysRUs afterwards with Jim & Leia. We will miss you Jim!


SATURDAY
This morning daddy slept in and mommy took me to Little Gym... It's great to have a Saturday morning activity...


Somewhere to run out all of my toddler energy...


We did the same activity in the center of the mat like we did on Thursday and even with a different teacher I jumped right in and played... preschool here I come!


Yellow was the color of the day!


Back to the bars (which is what I now call Little Gym by the way)...


I think mom was tickling my tummy in this picture...


Working on my beam routine...


I kept saying "flip, flip" and trying to flip over the bar by myself...


Crazy huh?


I also kept cracking up when I'd land...


Can you tell I was up early and was now ready for a nap?


This afternoon we headed over to Mallory's house for her 1st birthday. Mallory's mom and my mom use to work together at Radio Shack's corporate office.

We wouldn't stay still for a picture so our mommies decided to try to confine us to the crib and take a picture...


Still didn't work very well...


We sure have changed since my birthday party in December!!!


Mallory has a great play room with an indoor slide and swing...


Isn't she cute in her hot pink zebra?


I mean how cute is that tutu?


Daddy showed me how to use the baby gym...


Mom is especially proud of my bow that she made. This dress has been in my closet since May, but she couldn't find any brown zebra ribbon to make a matching bow... Today she felt inspired and she actually designed the print on the ribbons and printed them onto the ribbon, a first for her... it opens up a TON of design possibilities!


Pushing a baby in the swing...


Mallory's party was candy shop themed and her mommy went ALL OUT! She had a fantastic dum dum lollipop as her centerpiece and a make your own candy bag buffet. So fun!


Even the cakes were lollipop themed...


Ready to eat her cake...


"Are yall sure this is ok?"


I wasn't interested in cake, I was interested in her playroom!


and her sweet doggie! See the candy shop behind me?


Hello?


One last swing before we go...


and some Herman love... he's such a sweet dog!


Hugs Herman!


Happy Birthday Mallory!!!

No comments: