Saturday, April 3, 2010

2nd Post: Move-in Day!

Friday started early... the movers showed up at 6:58 and mommy and I loaded Callie up to take her to the house...


I was so excited to have her ride with me... I kept saying "see Callie houses"... "see Callie the sun"... HA!


We released her into the house and she was scared to death! I tried to get her go see my room but there was no way!


This is where she spent the rest of the day...


While mommy unloaded her car I had a little tea party...


She got Rainbow for me so I would have someone to enjoy my tea with...




When the movers arrived we went to play outside and I continued enjoying being outside without shoes on... definitely one of my favorite things now! We were suppose to have rain the entire day, but we only got one shower that only left this one puddle...


I helped Pop Pop and Daddy put together my crib...


and as a reward for being such a trooper during moving day Nana and Pop Pop gave me a present! I got a little Easter bunny...


Isn't she cute...


and some m&ms... MY FAVORITE!


Sorry there aren't more pictures of moving day. We had our first pop in playdate about 2 hours after the movers left. I'm going to really love having so many kids my age in the neighborhood. We are so glad to be moved in... now we just need to get everything unpacked!

No comments: