Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Preschool, Soccer & Dancing...

I stole mommy's bathroom stool this morning and asked for my pictures to be taken on it...


Cute huh?


I had a great day at school and Miss Glenna actually told mommy that I'm a chatterbox... Which mommy is fine with since there are other kiddos in my class starting speech therapy right now. No speech evaluation needed for me!

This afternoon we drove by the YMCA and the kiddos were playing soccer. I asked mommy what they were doing and mommy explained they were playing soccer. Then I said they were playing soccer with their daddies (coaches) and that I wanted to play soccer when we got home...


What amazes mom is that I'm good...


I have focus, good footwork and coordination...


Again has mom mentioned how much she dislikes soccer and doesn't want to be a soccer mom?


Too bad mom!


During dinner I asked to watch Chipettes... they are my favorite right now!


Sorry this one is blurry, there was something on mom's lens...

No comments: