Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Perfect Zoo Day!

It's beautiful here... 76 degrees, sunny with a breeze... mom says that means only one thing... ZOO! (Who knows how much longer we have before it's 100 degrees outside)...

Mom has started to let me choose my clothes (she gives me options)... I chose to go with the alligator shirt today (no surprise there)...


Sporting my giraffe shades (and Rainbow) again this trip...


My zoo friend today... Little Addi (mom is trying to help me distinguish between all my Addie friends)...


We started in MOLA and I was super excited to see that the lemurs were out!


and the snakes (they scare me a little bit)...


Finally the crowds parted enough for us to go see the giraffes...


and the elephants...


We really enjoyed hanging out together today...


The lions were sleeping again...


and then it was off to the kangaroos...




and you know what's next...

The choo choo!




and snacks...


Mom thinks I should wear yellow every day!


Miss Christi makes me LAUGH!




We had lunch & then mom brought a special snack for us... rice crispy treats with cupcake pebbles & chocolate chips! YUMMO!




Addi liked them too!


We headed over to the alligator and he was putting on a show (he always does when I wear alligators)...


As cool as he is, I prefer the little one...


We checked out the bobcat...


and the coyotes...


We rode the carousel...




and tried to take a cute picture...


Better...


Of course the last thing we always do is check out the flamingos...


They were super active today!


Thanks Addi & Christi for joining us at the zoo today!!!

No comments: