Monday, April 19, 2010

ASI & My New Swing...

First some lost pictures from the weekend...

Me and mom at dinner on Friday night...


and yesterday I insisted that daddy take my picture before we went to the grocery store... (I'm well trained)


This morning I had a big surprise in my playroom...


A swing!


How awesome is that?


Everybody in my playroom got to swing...


I even took pictures of my princesses swinging...


3 princesses & Rainbow...


Sporting the double braid for gymnastics...


and a quick swing before we left...


Let's jump!


See me flying high?


Seat drop!


I'm always happy when pit time comes...


I have two new little girls in my class... Mom thinks I look so big compared to them!


Playing peekaboo with mommy...


I've really gotten good at my cartwheels over the alligator...


I did so well that I got to ring the bell!


My arabesque...


I'm sure you are not surprised that I was ready to swing again when we got home...


After naptime we headed to Johnson Park (the closest large park to our house)...


They have these great big swings that I called rocking chairs...


Just chillin'...



They also have some great slides...


This one is REALLY big!


We also got to see a blimp! It was race day out at TMS...


a little more rocking chair swinging...




Then we headed in to the new library that is right next door... I asked mommy to read Cinderella to me twice...


They have a great room for library time, we will be attending soon...


After dinner we headed back up to the playroom to swing some more...


Mom says she is trying to make this room as fun as possible so we'll have a great place to hang out when it's 104 outside...


I think she's succeeding!

No comments: