Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Playgroup...

I was so excited when mom told me my friends were coming over this morning!


First Madeline arrived...


Then Bubba...


Bubba had to check out daddy's handiwork on the swing and make sure it was safe...


Addi arrived next and jumped right in...


The cash register is always a HUGE hit!


Coco and I rode on our ponies...


while Madeline did some dress up...


My friends are seriously funny! Bubba was playing with the car on his HEAD!


He loves to make mommy laugh...


He even ventured into the girl toys...


We checked out my new library and read some books (see Sleeping Judy reading with us)...


Austin arrived (which I had spent the morning asking for him)...


Bubba tried to master the trampoline...


While Austin checked out the swing...


This picture makes me laugh... Bubba put a car and a bottle in the stroller to push around... such a boy!


The boys decided to try out the seesaw together and they did great!


Thank you friends for coming over! Sorry I had a few toddler moments of not wanting to share (these 2 year molars really make me moody)...

After nap time we took a family walk over to the neighborhood pond...


Isn't it pretty?


There are even ducks! We'll be taking lots more walks over there!

1 comment:

McMommy said...

Holy moly, is that your playroom? It's like having a My Gym in your house!!! So awesome!

p.s. I have to tell you that my husband and I are sitting here DYING LAUGHING at your comment today!!! You just made my day with that story!!!