Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two Day Post...

MONDAY
Monday morning we had a choice... a beautiful day at the park or gymnastics. More and more these days mom lets me make the decisions and I said park so off we went!


We are starting Little Gym at the end of May so we are actually going to take the month of May off from gymnastics and use Mondays as "field trip days"...


So we loaded up "Sleeping Judy" (Sleeping Beauty) and headed to Dove Park...


This is a great park for toddlers...


Especially the rainbow slide!


We saw Bella...


and Brooklyn...


Brooklyn and I are pretty attached since we see each other 3 or 4 days a week...


She kept me entertained most of the play date...






Thanks for inviting us Brooklyn! Bella it was so fun to see you too!


TUESDAY
Mom spent Monday night putting together my new library only to realize that today was Librarian Day at school!


Since I don't have a bookworm shirt we decided to wear Minnie...

I'm making Minnie's facial expression here!


My new movie is the 1st Tinkerbell movie...

Tonight I told mommy I wanted to be a fairy and she brought me some wings...




No comments: