Tuesday, April 13, 2010

School & A Prize...

You know my hair & head keeps getting bigger...


and my body keeps getting smaller (I'm just way too active)...


Which is leading to me looking a little like a bobble-head... HA!


This afternoon mom said I had a prize in the backyard...


I was SO excited to see my new roller coaster....


Amazingly mom got it for free from a friend in Mom's League... thanks Reese & Miss Heather!


This is a blast! Especially with the hill in our backyard...


First Rainbow went for a ride...


Then it was my turn...


Then I discovered I could run down the ramp...


and finally mom got the close-up...


We spent the entire afternoon in our backyard! Such fun! When I came in I saw mom's computer and asked to look at blogs... I was so excited to find a picture of Moo on my blog...

No comments: