Saturday, April 3, 2010

3rd Post: Marshall Ridge Easter Party...

My first night in my room went great... I slept well and I was pretty excited to wake up and find the painter already at the house ready to pain my pink room...

We took Maggie out to explore the culdesac...


So fun not to have cars flying by like the old house...


and the front porch is pretty awesome too!


Addie & Moo Moo came over for a quick playdate so they could show their Grandma and Grandpa our house (they are building the same type of house on our street)...


Isn't Moo the cutest?


I'm so excited to have friends to seesaw with! I've seesawed with 2 new friends in 2 days!


Can you tell we were having fun? I need another 24 pounder to seesaw with... maybe Sophia?


Oh we are going to be trouble as neighbors!




This afternoon was the Marshall Ridge Easter Egg Hunt hosted by the Eleven7 Church (which is building at the front of our neighborhood)...


I was excited to play at the park and see all the kids of the neighborhood...


and swing!

and swing...


and swing...


and swing...


and swing...


and swing...


and swing...


Finally it was time to take a break and drink some juice...


Mom and I participated in a cake walk...


It was rigged so I won pretty quickly...


and I won some cookies!


Yummy!


Mom finally let me drink some water from a water bottle (one of her big no-nos because she knows it will be a mess)...


Look at all those eggs!


Ready, set...


Go!


I'm SO slow because I refuse to move on to the next egg until I open the first one...





Daddy finally helped me open some of the candy I found because within 1 minute all the eggs were GONE!


Let's go bunny! Time for dinner!


Mom still loves our front door...


I still love our big driveway...


and here is my pink room... I was too tired to take a picture in it, but I will soon. Now it's time for some decor on the walls! And eventually a big girl bed too!


Can you believe we are all caught up on the blog? Keep reading... mom helped me post 3 posts tonight!!!

No comments: