Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm a Chipette...

Do you want to know how much my mommy loves me... well I L-O-V-E The Chipettes and mom had seen a sign at Walmart for Chipette shirts, but they didn't have any. Mom went to 5 different Walmarts to find me my shirt (and ordered a purple one with a different design on ebay)...

I even got to watch them this morning after I got ready...


Seriously isn't it cute? It looks like I have a vest on...


I'd love to be a Chipette... I'm trying to learn all the words to Single Ladies...


I'm a rocker girl?


This afternoon we played sand before the rain came...


My favorite thing to do is dump purple sand on the ground and then draw in it...


It just feels so good on my feet!


I took almost a whole week off from sand, I definitely missed it!




When I get sandy I still shake my tale...


Yesterday mom picked me up some pom poms. We realized tonight that if you do the hand movements to Wheels on the Bus it looks just like cheerleading...


I also wanted to be a ballerina...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw an awesome Chipette's coloring book at Michael's today in the kids section. Only $1!