Friday, April 2, 2010

Wednesday Playgroup Easter Party...

We are STILL catching up! But you have to give mom credit... we spent the entire day moving and she was still willing to help me post! The update is we are all moved in... I am comfortable in my new pink room and we are ready to unpack!

But back to Wednesday's playgroup...

We had an Easter Party at Bubba's house...


Yep, mom made my shirt... and my pants are 12-18 months... seriously?


"Let's go!"


We started with some bubbles...


Addie and Madeline checked out Bubba's new awesome house...


We had snack time...




and the girls played with trains...


and puzzles...


Finally it was time to hunt eggs...


and play in Bubba's sand box (which I loved)...


Check out the gravitational pull of sand! All of us in a tiny spot...


See another day of sand...


Austin and I worked on digging and filling baskets...


Then I got some time by myself...


"I want a sand pit!"


This one is great because it has a cover...


Addie loved it too...


and I finally checked out the new house too...


Mom was so proud of me for taking off my shoes and enjoying the outdoors... I walked on mulch, pebbles, grass and sand all barefoot (I'm usually pretty icked out by that kind of thing)...


A picture of me and my mommy... We love spring!


The girls went home so I played with the boys...


Sweet Austin...


After everyone went home I stayed and played with Bubba...


He's one of my favorite friends...


I grabbed his toy totes and made a choo choo train (all on my own)...


Mom is amazed by my imagination these days...


Join me on the train Bubba!


Mom will keep posting between rounds of unpacking... we have ANOTHER Easter party tomorrow so there's lots to post!

No comments: