Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gymnastics, School & A Playdate...

As we work on getting the house set up blogging has been put on the back burner. Mom is hoping to help me catch up every couple of days. We are pretty much settled into the new house and I actually ask to go "play at home" when we are out running errands! YAY!

Watching Blues Clues after breakfast... Definitely comfortable in my new house...


We had ASI on Monday, but mommy didn't get many pictures. She was making an a$$ out of herself doing a donkey kick and hit herself in the back of the head with her camera! OUCH! She was in pain for a couple of days after.


They had some great tunnels that I really loved though!


This month our theme at school is "Community Helpers"... mom refuses to have themed outfits for policemen, teachers, etc BUT I did get to wear my fire engine shirt again...


Too bad I'm not showing it in either of these pictures...


We made dalmatian pudding at school and I ended up eating it for lunch (yummy!)...


Perfect for a teething toddler...


Somebody should have a firehouse birthday party and serve these cuties!


Chocolate chips and vanilla pudding are a fantastic combination!

This morning Callie got to explore the backyard...



and I got to play in my new sandbox (Thanks Nana and Pop Pop we finally spent some of that Christmas money you gave me)...


Mom let me play while she got ready for some very special guests...


My Wednesday playgroup! Madeline and Bubba were sick (get well soon guys)... so we started out with a girl playdate...


Addie jumped right in to the sandbox...


and did a little cat chasing...


We had a yummy snack...


and headed up to the playroom...


Austin joined us for some playtime in the playroom...


and I entertained everyone with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...


Finally it was time to let Miss Christi cut my hair... mom was nervous about how I would do, but I did GREAT! I never fussed and I got a great new do. We took about an inch off the bottom and evened out some of my layers so I won't have as many tangles... THANK YOU MISS CHRISTI!


Miss Christi also brought some great bribes to keep me still during the haircut... Addison got two lollipops at one time!


We headed back upstairs to play with Austin...


I'm sure my hair doesn't look different to yall, but it does to mommy...


Addie and I found the princess shoes...


Sporting my 50's housewife look, wearing heels while cooking...


I had a great time showing everyone my "nastics" moves... I actually did a flip at one point and really scared myself...




Austin found a train and asked mommy where the train table was... mom explained it was on our list of wants, but for now he can send his train down the slide... he thought that was fun!


Sweet Princess Addie...


It's so great to see my seesaw get some action! They had it going without the mommies help!


Mommy was so proud of me today. Not once did I fuss, take any toys or proclaim anything as "mine". She talked to me last night and this morning about sharing my toys and I did a great job of it! I would even proclaim when it was someone else's turn. I finally understand "wait in line" and I will say "Milla is waiting in line"... After 3 in house playdates mom sees LOTS more in my future!

Oh and it wore me out so much that I slept through the alarm installation... even when he set off the siren... how crazy is that?

Just to show you where my sandbox is... this is mom's view into the backyard from the kitchen... she can now watch me play while she cooks! YAY!


I love sand!


Welcome Spring! We've been waiting for you!

No comments: