Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Very Fun Saturday...

This was one of those Saturdays that 2 days ago we had nothing on the calendar, but it actually turned out to be a really fun day!

I started the day off with some awesome pajamas...


Do pajamas get any cuter than this?


Do you see the rope and chaps? Hilarious!


The vest goes all the way around...


Mom took this one and decided to post it because it shows some of my playroom... mom promises we will do a house tour this week on here...


We finally got dressed in some great spring colors...


took a quick ride on my tricycle...


and headed to Grapevine Mills Mall...


We did some shopping, some eating and a carousel ride...



I guess a carousel ride, an entire kids ice tea and teething do not mix because when we got to the car I threw up... I got to wear mom's shirt home (note to mom: put a change of clothes in the car!!!)...


After close observation and a nap it was decided that I just drank too much tea and I was fine so we headed out to meet some neighbors...

Remember this dress?


Yep that's me wearing it a year ago!


One of the streets in our neighborhood was having a block party and we scored an invite. I was a little nervous at first and sat with my backpack...


But I warmed up when I saw all the toys everyone brought...


and the AWESOME bounce house!


This is my new friend Garrett, he is only a couple of days younger than me and our mommies have really hit it off, the party was on his street so we headed into his house to eat dinner...


and then we checked out his backyard...


We finally headed back outside to play with all the fun toys...


I finally got to drive the big Barbie mobile! This is my dream purchase!


I even took other kids for a ride!


I tried out a big kid bike...


and finally the bounce house cleared out enough for me to have my turn (mom came in to protect me)...


Lillian climbed into mommies lap like they were best friends... turns out Lillian lives down the street from us...


There's a pretty big age difference between us but we had a blast together!


"Hi daddy!"


We made a stop at the house so mom could get some dinner supplies and mom walked out to find dad and I on our bikes (time for mom to get a bike)...


Today was a big accomplishment for me... I mastered my tricycle! I had the coordination before but my legs weren't long enough!


After some tricycle fun we headed to dinner at Twisted Root Burgers in Roanoke... SO good! Sweet potato chips, yummy burgers with onion strings on them, watermelon ice tea and homemade rootbeer!


It's super causal and even on Saturday night we were in and out of there in 30 minutes...


I love my daddy!


We walked around downtown Roanoke (very interesting place) and stopped in front of this big red door to take some pictures...


Since mom had makeup on she decided to jump in with me...




No comments: