Sunday, April 11, 2010

Zoo Trip & Visitors from Corpus...

Mom & I took the weekend off from blogging, so here is our catch-up post...

Friday morning we started with some sandbox time...


In my pajamas...


The only way she convinced me to get dressed was to tell me we were going to the zoo...


Somehow I ended up wearing the same outfit I wore the last time we went... that NEVER happens! Luckily the shades added a little spice to it...


It was a beautiful day for the zoo!


We actually had 2 playgroups meeting there, but it was so busy we decided it would be best to just stick with one group, I had been begging mom to see Bubba all week...


There were new baby giraffes out...


I love climbing!


This one came up like he was going to walk right over to me (must have been my giraffe glasses)...


Austin considered going over for a visit...


Addi & I checked out the elephants...


and I took my turn posing with Bonnie as usual...


Addi's turn!


Mom and I took a picture in front of the sleepy lions...


I just wanted to hang out and watch the lions...


Can you tell I love the zoo?


We visited the birds...


Bubba really liked them...


Me... not so much!


This is about the part where I start begging to ride the choo choo (every time!)...


But mom convinced me to visit the kangaroos first...


"Hi Kangaroo..."


Austin gave the kangaroo statue a big hug...


and Bubba and I took our turn...


Choo choo time!


We rode a couple of times (and yes Rainbow was there the whole day)...


We rode the carousel...








and I even let Addi touch Rainbow (not something I do often)...


We stopped by to say hello to the flamingos...


and then we headed home for a quick nap...


After nap time I headed back to my sandbox...


Daddy had to help me get the sand out of my hair after I dumped a bucket on it...


I finally agreed to go play upstairs...


and show my playroom to Papa and Grandma Kitty...


I showed them how to feed Minnie...


and give her a kiss...


Saturday we had a girls morning while daddy and Papa worked on some projects at the new house...


Sweet Grandma Kitty spent most of the weekend reading my Disney on Ice program to me... I love it!


Papa headed outside with me to rock and watch me play in the sand...


I covered Coco's feet...


Sunday morning I picked out my Elmo bow and headed out in my pajamas to enjoy the sandbox again...


Can you tell this was a great investment?


after a nice early nap I brought Grandma Kitty my "Disneyland" book again...


Then we headed out to lunch...


After 5 Guys we headed to Barnes and Noble for some reading...


The evening was spent doing dress up...




Playing pretend (which I've gotten really good at)...


and getting tickles from mommy...


We're sorry there aren't a ton of pictures, but mommy has a sinus infection and hasn't been feeling great so she's been resting while the rest of the adults entertain me. I guess you could say we were just having too much fun to worry about taking pictures. :)

No comments: