Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday... Family Style!

Since we were spending the weekend moving, mom and dad decided to keep Easter very low-key...

But mom had a few surprises...

Like Bunny french toast...


I was pretty excited... I thought it was a cupcake...


Then we had a backyard Easter egg hunt (Maggie found the first one)...


I did a great job finding them and identifying each color... then I'd say "let's eat that"...


The Easter Bunny left a lot of eggs...


and when I found all of them I was rewarded with this! An basket from the Easter Bunny...


Awesome!


I started with the marshmallow bunny...


I ate all the candy off of his face...


Amazingly I wanted to play with the bubbles more than anything... these no-spill bubbles are great!


I got to try Peeps again... YUMMY!


and mommy showed me how to suck on my bunny sucker...


I got it!


I took my bunny chalk outside and did some artwork...


We headed out to have some lunch and stop at ToysRUs to pick up a sandbox... unfortunately, it wouldn't fit in mommy's car so daddy will have to pick it up tomorrow...

Mom thought she could distract me with my old water table (we had no sand)...


I even watered the plants...


But I kept asking for sand so Papa had a great idea when mommy called him. Mom and I took a bucket over to one of the houses on our street under construction and got some sand (shhh... don't tell)...

First thing I did... climb on top of the table to put my feet in the sand...


So fun!


Mommy even let Maggie come outside off leash (she did great)...


I enjoyed sand for over an hour...


I can't wait to get my sandbox tomorrow!


and hopefully it'll be a little less windy...


Of course I still don't love to be messy so mom gave me a bucket of water to wash my hands in...


Which was loads of fun as well...


Finally we washed down the driveway which was definitely my favorite part...




We headed inside to get cleaned up...


This sink is just my size!


and then I helped mommy make some Easter cookies...


Mom kept saying "don't eat the dough"...


I thought about listening...


But it just looked TOO good!


Happy Easter Everybody!


and just a little video to my new friend the Easter Bunny...

No comments: