Thursday, April 8, 2010

School & A Park Playdate...

First a quick picture from yesterday... I was SO excited to take daddy out to my sandbox when he got home... he was much more willing to "get messy" with me than mom is...


This morning was school and it was a little cold so it was time for sleeves and pants again (mom had to post the picture with my blankies because I love them so much)...


This is mom's new favorite picture of me...


Mom convinced me to let blankies take the pictures of me...


As soon as I got home from school I tore off my shoes and headed out the backdoor...


Mom brought my shades to me...


After naptime and a nice warm up we headed to the park with the O'Hair girls...


Moo Moo & Addie!


Sweet Moo always gives mommy big smiles...


I was TOTALLY not feeling the park at first so I just sat on a bench and ate a snack...


But then I asked for Rainbow (from the car) I wanted to push her...


and swing with her...


Mom loves to get action shots of Addie...


We took a nature walk together...


Addie climbed up on the mountain lion...


and then we went to find the bears...


She LOVED the bears... (I'm still scared of them)...


Awesome picture!


We had a great time on the stairs...


Addie went for a run...


While Rainbow and I rested...


then Addie decided to roll down the hill....


Hilarious!


Sisters...


We found bluebonnets and indian paintbrushes...


All 3 of us...


Mom is excited because I was REALLY interested in them... maybe we will try bluebonnet pictures after all!!!


Moo tried to eat them...


I just kept smelling them...




Addie made a bouquet...


Isn't it funny that we all had pigtails?


Rainbow wanted her picture taken too...


This is so classic toddler, but Rainbow is my best friend these days...




We tried to blow some wish flowers...




and I wore a flower in my hand...


Can you tell I had a fun time?

No comments: